Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Decklist: Meta-Ruler v2


Decklist: Meta-Ruler
Monsters: 26
12 Standard Dragons
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Dragunity Corsesca
2 Debris Dragon
2 Card Trooper
1 Dandylion
1 Swift Scarecrow
2 Maxx "C"
2 Effect Veiler
2 Cardcar D

Spells: 8
3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
2 Dragon Ravine
1 D.D.R.
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole

Traps: 6
1 Return from the DD
2 Skill Drain
1 Mirror Force
1 Raigeki Break
1 Castle of Dragon Souls

Extra Deck: 15
2 MPB Dracossack
1 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Formula Synchron
1 Mist Bird Clausolas
1 Armory Arm
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Crimson Blader
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Angel of Zera
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Star Eater

So after much testing, this is my current rendition of Dragon Rulers. There are many decklists of Dragunity and Blue Eyes Ruler floating around, but neither of the decks I like. There are many card choices here that stand out, the Cardcar D and Castle of Dragon Souls seems to be the most different. I have built this deck to play reactive to my opponent. Since I don't run Cards of Consonance and only 2 Dragon Ravine, I need that extra draw power to dig deeper into my deck; Card Trooper also accomplishes this but random milling is bad games 2 and 3. Angel of Zera might be changed to Thought Ruler Archfiend since I side Erradicator Epidemic Virus, but Colossal is a Dark, haven't decided yet. The main thing I like about Angel of Zera is the Spellbook matchup if I read Fate and late game in the mirror can be overwhelming. Still in testing, but I'll let you guys know something :D

-Peperm1nt 

No comments:

Post a Comment